Kay, so I'm at this again. I really hope this works. Today is Wednesday, March 6th, 2013. I'm giving myself one full year to permanently lose 63.5lbs. I weigh 242.5lbs as of today. I may take measurements later.
For consistency's sake, "Elalo's Life Change: Post #, Day #" will be shortened to "ELALO: P#, D#"
Goals:
to consume up to 600 calories per meal, 3x a day (on exercise days).
to consume less than 600 calories in any given meal on any day.
to have (3) strength workouts and (6) cardio workouts per week.
to weigh a steady 179lbs. by this time next year.
to stop eating when satisfied, and to intentionally consume smaller meals to decrease internal stomach size.
to look like I did on April 29, 2011.
to use MyFitnessPal as an active, DAILY tool to track weight-loss and calorie consumption
Not doing so great so far. This is (unofficially) day 2, and yesterday was alright, I had just 1 cup of cereal, with 1/2 a cup of milk for breakfast --I was actually starving by the time my English 313 midterm started-- and didn't eat again til like, 8:00pm, where I had a bacon cheeseburger and a tall blue moon at Chili's. With fries, and chips and salsa and guacamole. hm. Maybe that wasn't so hot. But I didn't eat anything else.
As for today, nada que ver, I had two (three?) cups of coffee with caramel macchiato coffee-mate creamer and two Little Debbie cinnamon cakes. Then I had a tupper of Aluvias with some Puerco con calabacitas and I'm stuffed. So if I exercise I may still be able to save today. Very light dinner. Lettuce? lol.
Check this out:
Results:
According to the information you provided, below is an estimate of the calories you burn. Generally, to maintain your weight, the amount of calories you take in should equal the amount you burn. The Daily Energy Expenditure calculator will help you figure out the minimum number of calories your body needs each day to work properly. To lose one U.S. pound (.454 kg), you must burn 3,500 more calories than you take in as food.
According to the information you provided, below is an estimate of the calories you burn. Generally, to maintain your weight, the amount of calories you take in should equal the amount you burn. The Daily Energy Expenditure calculator will help you figure out the minimum number of calories your body needs each day to work properly. To lose one U.S. pound (.454 kg), you must burn 3,500 more calories than you take in as food.
| Activity | Calories burned |
| Stretching | 36 |
| Situps / crunches - moderate | 83 |
| Lifting weights - general | 126 |
| Total Calories Burned | 245 |
So I fibbed and said I do 20 mins of lifting weights, 10 mins of crunches, and 5 mins of stretches. So muscular exercises don't really do that much. Additionally, 3,500 calories to lose ONE POUND. I want to lose 63! Holy moly. Don't know how I'm going to pull this off. I like eating too much..... I shall break this habit of consumption! The App is called "Health Status" if you want to install it on your phone later. Shouldn't be too bad. it also told me I burn about 875 calories doing Zumba. Which sounds about right to be honest. I'm not 252.5 anymore. Not even 267. Scary to think I weighed that much at one time. But I'm certainly not getting any lighter. Aight. WERQTAYM.
No comments:
Post a Comment